Catherine Maxwell

How can I obtain an HOA statement? This is being requested as we refinance a second home in Maryland and I guess we just need a record that we have paid the assessment over the past several years. Thanks for your help in this matter. Catherine Maxwell
16395 Fox Cross Dr, Granger, IN

John Nickison

Hello Catherine. My apologies for the late reply. You can contact our Treasurer Debbie Pritchard at She should be able to assist you. If you ever have any other questions or concerns regarding the HOA, use the “Contact us” tab at the top of the home page. I as the webmaster, will get a notification of your request. I don’t have that same luxury with the comment section, since not many people use it. I hope this information helps. Again, very sorry for not seeing your question sooner. Sincerely, John Nickison Knollwood HOA Webmaster.